We’re heading off to Las Vegas next week for a quick little vacation and I cannot wait! I’ve been in a funk lately and need to get out of this city and really enjoy the sun and chillaxing poolside. I promise to have at least one alcoholic beverage in my hand at all times because that’s how I roll. It’s been an interesting couple weeks and I have seriously fallen behind on blogging. My old DSLR broke and my dad let me borrow his Nikon…It’s a really great camera but I am having such a hard time transitioning from Canon! Has anyone else had this problem?! Well with that, take a gander at these super cool links I found and try to have a great weekend!
- I’ve been obsessing over Lizzie Darden’s new YouTube Channel!
- Yep, Lucky Charms Chocolate Bark by Aww, Sam. Looks tasty!
- Super cute Horseshoe Necklace DIY to try this weekend.
- This balloon backdrop is giving me all the Summer feels.
- I am crazy about this sleeping mask, pictured above by the way!
- And this candle from Ankit smells soooo good.
- I really wish I was going to Prom again…
- Never knew you could make such cute shit with Shutterfly!
- Finally seeing this next week, woo!
- Excited to see the Hot Glue DIY is going strong!
See ya later!